Greenway Heating & Cooling provides professional and reliable air duct cleaning services.Call our certified technicians at Greenway Heating & Cooling to solve your air duct cleaning.
Poorly maintained HVAC systems harbor mold, fungi, bacteria, pollen, dust mites and other disease-carrying biological pollutants that are re-circulated through forced-air systems. Given the right conditions of moisture and temperature, these contaminants can flourish in air ducts and be carried out into the work space where humans are exposed.
Contaminated air ducts contribute to poor indoor air quality (IAQ). The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ranks indoor air pollution (also known as sick building syndrome or SBS) among the top five environmental risks to public health. The solution to improving IAQ in your facility is employing the services of a professional air duct cleaning company – one with the experience, technology and equipment needed for proper air duct cleaning.
Benefits of properly cleaned air ducts/HVAC system
Complete cleaning of your HVAC system is an important aspect of keeping the system operating at peak efficiency. The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) sets the industry standard for HVAC cleaning, and when done correctly, HVAC/air duct cleaning can have many benefits, including:
- Cleaner, healthier indoor air
- Lower operational and maintenance costs
- Energy savings due to improved heating/cooling equipment efficiency
- Greater work productivity due to fewer illnesses
- Improved government inspection ratings
- Cleaner offices, classrooms, facilities and other workplace environments
- A more professional image with improved environment